As humans we are lazy and we tend to get bored repetitive and menial tasks. During the last few years, Robotic process automation (RPA) has emerged as one of the most innovative and disruptive technology… which companies can leverage to save time, money, and resources through the automation of back offices processes and repetitive, menial tasks.
Yet, even with all the buzz surrounding the widespread deployment of RPA across a number of industries, a number of misconceptions still abound about RPA and how it can streamline a company’s operational platform and enhance overall productivity.
These misunderstandings about how RPA works, its impact on companies and their employees, and the future evolution of this technology can create uncertainty and even fear for companies looking to revolutionize their back office strategies and facilitate a more lean value chain.
For any technology there are always advantages/dis-advantages associated with it. People or companies need to overcome this dis-advantages and be the pioneers in this Robotic Process Automation to be lean and more productive/ Effective.
Though there are many players/tools trying to grab the market, for now this tools(Automation Anywhere, BluePrism & UI path have more market share compared to others.
If you are planning to learning RPA/ any of this tools, you can reach us (we do this both class room training as well as online for the people who are away and could not commute to our location)
We wish you great opportunities ahead.
What is RPA ?
- Robotic process automation (RPA) is the application of technology that allows employees in a company to configure computer software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems.
- Just as industrial robots are remaking the manufacturing industry by creating higher production rates and improved quality, RPA “robots” are revolutionizing the way we think about and administer business processes, IT support processes, workflow processes, remote infrastructure and back-office work. RPA provides dramatic improvements in accuracy and cycle time and increased productivity in transaction processing while it elevates the nature of work by removing people from dull, repetitive tasks.
- The technology of RPA can be applied specifically to a wide range of industries.
- 2000+ Jobs available on RPA, get more details on job portals
- Some companies hiring RPA professionals are EMC, Oracle, Accenture, HP, TCS, WIPRO, CapGemini, L&T and Shell etc.
- Professionals will have 50% more earning potential compared to other technologies
- You will be trained on RPA tools, Real world case studies and projects.
- Presentation on RPA
- RPA Explaination
- Take this test, if you want to join this course