Amazon Web Services
What Is Amazon Web Services and Why Is It so Successful?
AWS is a cash cow for Amazon. The services are shaking up the computing world in the same way that Amazon is changing America’s retail space. By pricing its cloud products extremely cheaply, Amazon is providing affordable and scalable services to everyone from the newest start-up to a Fortune 500 company.
Why you need to learn “Amazon Web Services(AWS)” ?
AWS experts are having good demand and it is market reach is growing,
it is better to learn well this subject and be a pioneer, so you will have a better chances of going up the career ladder. If it is for freshers, they will have a great career to start with.
Our trainer Raj is a AWS certified Architect and is having 12+ years industry experience.
Look for the quality, credibility of the trainer/ Institute before you finalize on your career investment.
Who are eligible/ Fit for this Course ?
Linux/ Windows Admin with 3 years experience
Java professionals who wants to move into AWS
We wish you all the best and welcome to Meritas / Amazon web Services(Cloud)
For any queries on Batch starting date, duration,
Placement assistance you can reach out to Executive/ Counselor on 944-936-5555
Course Content covered in the training
Introduction to AWS DEVOPS
- What is DEVOPS in cloud?
- History of DEVOPS
- DEVOPS and software life cycle
- DEVOPS main objectives
- IAAS overview
- PAAS overview
- SAAS overview
- Continuous Testing and Integration
- Continuous Release and deployment
- Continuous Application monitoring
AWS Web Services
Basic of Linux for AWS
- Cd .Mkdir .Ls . Jobs .Chmod
- Vim .Vi & cat .Gzip .And many more……
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)(Complete)
- Different instance types
- Key pairs
- Security groups
- Network Interfaces
- Load balancers
- Auto scaling
- What is s3?
- Buckets & objects
- Pre-signed URL
- Relation between Cloud front,S3 & glacier
- VPC basics
- Public subnets & private subnets
- Network ACL’s
- Different between Network ACL & Security groups
- Route tables
- Internet gateways
- DHCP option sets
- Launch Servers with VPC.
- Basics of AWS permissions
- MFA authentication
- User permissions
- Groups based
- AWS key & Secret Key
- What is no sql technologies
- Dynamo DB capacity
- Create tables & do a sample projects
- Hosted zone
- Types(Cname, Ip address, MX)
- Change references to meet CName
- Email services
- SMTP Servers
- Queue creations
- Retention periods
- Dead letters
- Notification & Applications
- Different Metrics
- Custom metrics
- Cloud formation templates
- Complete resources & explanation with sample templates
- Why Code deploy
- How to apply patch with Code Deploy
Automation of Jobs
- Chef basics
- Salt stack
- Check_mk (Nagios)
- Active directory
- Computer name
- Network commands
- Scripting outline